Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

my day out

on my holiday we went to whangarei to go to laze maze, temple bowling and flip out when we arrived we went to spotlight first then to MC Donald's. we arrived a temple bowling and laze maze all the isles were taken up and laze maze was packed so we played with the arcade machines there was so much and it was fun I won 105 tickets then I played on this other game were you had to stop it at 1000 to get 2000 tickets and I did it and I bought heaps of toys and lollies at the counter. then we went to flip out, and it was packed so we went to mini golf and it was fun after that we all went to mcdonals and we went off our way to home.

1 week ago

last week we went to my nana Flattys birthday ad I saw (Reuben milner/jack of shortland street)
I had a photo with him and who would have thought that he was my cousin weird anyways we had a nice kai and my sister and I did the helium challenge and we sounded funny we sounded like a chip munk.

4 comments:

  1. You met Jack!!! Lucky!! I would love to see the photo! He is one of my favourite Shortland Street stars. Sounds like you got to do some fun things in the holidays. Did you actually get to go ten pin bowling and lazer maze?
    Maybe next time you could focus on one part and describe it in more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Satyn its Ocean here from next door, This is a very cool blog post! You got to met Jack off Shortland street how cool!! Anyways your holiday sounded pretty cool I hope you enjoyed it what was your favorite part? And why. Well nice blog post feel free to check out my blog: http://kpsoceanv.blogspot.com/ happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete