Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

ski camp

Mount Ruapehu

 We had a great time at the snow and other places we went, we had fun skiing falling over crashing and having a snow ball fight.













we took selfies we spamed our teachers fun we have more photos but I'd rather you to look at these other photos. :)
we went to huka falls 

on our way back on Friday we had bought pizza in Hamilton so yum

Training how to ski

just got up from falling over.

Last day for skiing 


ski lift chairs so you don't have to walk all the way up the hill


!!BYE!!

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Satyn my name is Anyah. A am a student at Paihia School and I’m a year 7 in Te Ngahere. I like how you added lots of photos of your skiing trip because it gave me a bigger picture of how much fun it was. Next term, in week 5 the year 7 and 8’s are going on camp in wellington. What else did you do besides skiing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Satyn my name is Mark. I am a year 6 student at Paihia School. I really like how you added a lot of photos and telling us what you were doing it gave me a lot of ideas about how fun it was. That is really cool how you get to go skiing and get to eat pizzas. What else did you do instead of skiing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. we went to the army museum huka falls and went to go see the big carrot

    ReplyDelete